Join our team! Let's hear from you!
Vacancy: Security Guard Reliever
Reference No: 361267
Permit No: 494/2020
Job Type: Full Time
Responsible for ensuring the premises is correctly secured, visitors signing in and out and being escorted in and out of the property. Maintain the premises in a safe state and provide any minor maintenance as required when necessary.
• Making photocopies and shredding documents;
• Maintaining general office cleanliness; hence ensuring offices are well kept and performing the necessary cleaning duties;
• Assisting in the setup for training room/board room and any other similar miscellaneous needs;
• Running errands and performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned;
• Accompanying/driving from and to, as needed;
• Authorizing and accompanying the entrances and exits of visitors and other persons in the premises to guard against theft and maintain the security of the premises;
• Keeping records of the office supplies and storage room to maintain inventory control and to assure proper stock levels;
• Securing all exits, doors and windows after the end of operations;
• Ensuring all security and safety precautions are being followed;
• Preventing losses and damage by reporting irregularities and informing violators of policy and procedures;
• Ensuring the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises and know how to effectively respond in a crisis situation. Coordinating other safety and security procedures, like attendee registration and implementation of health and safety protocols;
• Be committed to participate in and undertake any training opportunities offered from time-to-time by RGF;
• Any other tasks as highlighted by the General Manager and/or any other officer at the foundation
Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Ability to be flexible and work on a shift basis as needed;
- Self-Motivated and highly organized;
- Ability to work as a team with the rest of the Foundation’s employees;
- Ability to communicate effectively and cordially;
- Candidates should possess a valid Private Guard Licence issued by the Commissioner of Police;
- Candidates should possess a valid driving licence;
- The security guard should be approachable, friendly and willing to help;
- Being a basic user in English and having basic IT skills are considered an asset.
Interested candidates are requested to send us a cover letter, together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) via an email on including the vacancy title in the email subject.
Applications are to be received by e-mail by not later than Wednesday 3rd March 2021. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strictest confidence. Late applications, received by post or in any other manner, will not be considered.
RESPONSIBLE GAMING FOUNDATION
PSAILA STREET, B’KARA, BKR 9073
90/91, Second Floor, Psaila Street, Birkirkara, BKR9073
© 2019 Responsible Gaming Foundation. Proudly Designed by