Join our team! Let's hear from you!
Vacancy: Administrative Officer
Reference No: 361779
Permit No: 566/2020
Job Type: Full Time
This role requires multitasking across a range of responsibilities including receiving and forwarding communications, and taking care of more general clerical duties. One must be highly organized and self-motivated. The role of an administrative officer also requires individuals who possess strong communication skills.
• Maintaining general office files, including job files and other files related to the foundation’s operations;
• Carrying out administrative duties such as the write up of documents, including office correspondence, resumes, and presentations;
• Producing and distributing correspondence emails, memos, letters and forms;
• Answering and redirecting telephone calls and responding to queries;
• Reviewing and improving administrative systems, policies and procedures, and ensure compliance with them;
• Assisting in HR-related duties;
• Being responsible for the preparation of Health and Safety strategies and developing policies;
• Acting as a Data Protection Officer for the Foundation;
• Acting as Freedom of Information Officer for the Foundation;
• Assisting the management in administrative tasks related to IT;
• Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with the foundation’s policies;
• Managing travel arrangements, such as booking flights and making hotel reservations;
• Coordinating and managing appointments and meetings;
• Taking accurate minutes of meetings;
• Developing and updating administrative systems to make them more efficient;
• Assisting in the organization of events;
• Being committed to participate in and undertake any training opportunities offered from time-to-time by RGF;
• Performing other relevant duties as highlighted by the General Manager.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to work with minimum supervision;
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work;
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
• Solid knowledge of office policies and procedures;
• Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word);
• Basic HR knowledge in the area of recruitment offers, probation management and definite contracts management;
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
• Ability to work as a team with the rest of the Foundation’s employees.
A recognized qualification at MQF level 5 or higher in Business Management or other related areas plus at least three years proven relevant work experience.
Interested candidates are requested to send us a cover letter, together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) via an email on including the vacancy title in the email subject.
Applications are to be received by e-mail by not later than Thursday 17th December 2020. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strictest confidence. Late applications, received by post or in any other manner, will not be considered.
RESPONSIBLE GAMING FOUNDATION
PSAILA STREET, B’KARA, BKR 9073
90/91, Second Floor, Psaila Street, Birkirkara, BKR9073
© 2019 Responsible Gaming Foundation. Proudly Designed by